Photos of university / #lancasteruni
Our students develop the crucial marketing management skills of critical integrative thinking and collaborative working within a curriculum focused on the integration of theory and practice. Throughout the programme you will continually confront ‘real’ world issues in marketing.
Our programme is unique and the class size is tightly controlled to enable the staff-student and student-student contact necessary for the forms and processes of learning required.
These Masters programmes are deliberately challenging in order to provide the intellectual and practical platforms which will enable you to fast track into senior management in marketing.
Following the taught modules you will carry out an individual in-depth piece of research and produce a dissertation, this is often based on a practical project conducted with a company.
- Marketing in Practice
- Researching Markets and Marketing
- Advanced Marketing Management Dissertation
- Developing a Critical Understanding of Marketing
- Critical & Creative Communications
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Managing Marketing Channels
- Managing Prices and Profits in Marketing
- Business Models & Market-Makers
- A degree in Marketing or in a related business subject with a significant marketing component or a degree in another subject with significant practical experience in marketing may also be considered
- IELTS: 7.0 or equivalent (minimum element scores apply).
- Assessment: Individual and group coursework, examination and dissertation.
- Bakalavr or Specialist Diploma
- Degree certificates and transcripts of previous higher education (college/university) degrees or other courses that you have completed/for which you are currently studying. Note that, for transcripts in languages other than English, a certified English translation will be required
- Personal Statement
- Research proposal (for research degrees)
- Global Education