Photos of university / #qahighereducation
Our London campus is based in the heart of the city, a wolrd recognised centre of enterprise and international commerce.
Learn from the best
Part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting.
At Northumbria University our academic experts and professional support staff are committed to giving you an educational experience that will set you up for life. We offer cutting-edge courses that are at the forefront of current knowledge and practice and informed by global perspectives.
We use our research to shape and enrich our teaching. Working together in an academic learning community, you will debate, discuss, challenge and advance your knowledge. Through innovative learning methods you will be encouraged to strengthen your ability to work and learn independently and challenged to put your world-class qualification into practice.
Enjoy every minute
Ranked #3 in the latest QS Best Student Cities 2017
London offers an opportunity to experience life in a fast-paced and fun environment.
We provide a secure base for you to enjoy all that a world-class city has to offer, so you get the best of both worlds: engaging groups and individualised learning, within a city that has as many as 100,0002 students in any one year.
Close to London’s financial district, the London Campus is also ideally located, enabling you to connect with like-minded individuals from a wide range of backgrounds.
Give your career an edge
94.7% of our graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduation.
When you join us, you will find that you are on a fast-track designed to take your talent into the world of employment. Northumbria University has built up an enviable reputation for employability that will serve you well throughout your life.
Our Careers and Employment Service, through its support for students in their choice of career and work/life goals, is accredited to the demanding Matrix Standard. If you succeed in gaining a place with us, we will work with you to achieve your career or entrepreneurial ambitions.
Our practical support includes opportunities to work on real world business problems and initiatives. We have brand relationships with a host of high profile employers offering you a truly unique experience and practical development opportunities.
Northumbria University’s business faculty (Newcastle Business School) is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation. Founded in 1916, AACSB International is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, masters, and doctoral degrees in business and accountin
93% Graduates in employment/further study within 6 months of graduating (DLHE Survey 2015)
3rd In the UK for graduate start-ups, based on estimated turnover and number of jobs created (HEBCIS 2014/15)
Northumbria Students’ Union London helps you socialise outside your classes and meet like minded people. With a dedicated London Coordinator, Laura Mobin, NSU London run a number of events throughout the year, from trips to the theatre and famous landmarks to various socials and sporting activities. Whether you need independent academic advice or want to get involved with socials, Laura is on campus Monday to Wednesday and is your point of contact. Visit the NSU London page for further information and to see what’s on. They are also active on social media, you can view their channels below.
- Newcastle Business School was named ‘Business School of the Year’ in the Times Higher Education Awards 2015
- 94.7% of our graduates are in employment or further study six months after completing their course - Destination of Leavers from Higher Education survey 2015/16
- Ranked 9th in the UK for the number of graduates in Employment - Destination of Leavers from Higher Education Survey 2015/16
- 3rd in the UK for graduate start-ups based on estimated turnover and number of jobs created -HEBCIS 2014/15
- Study in the UK’s largest student city which is home to over 100,000 students from 200 countries – Study London Official University Guide, 2017
- Take full advantage of all that London has to offer, including work experience, networking opportunities and London’s vibrant student life
- Our London campus is conveniently placed in a well-known student location near several other university campuses giving the area a student feel and making it easier to meet people with similar interests to you
- Study in a supportive learning environment with engaging classes and one-to-one guidance to build your confidence
- Northumbria has more than 194,000 alumni worldwide in more than 167 countries
- Our DigitalLibrary has over 840 000 e-books, 111 000 electronic journals, available 24/7