This double degree provides you with the flexibility to either pursue a purely legal career as a practitioner, or to build a successful career in a field of your interest in business, drawing on your legal skills and knowledge.
Examples include positions in legal practice, legal aid agencies, advocacy organisations, solicitor/barrister, commercial firms, government departments, banking, management, large business enterprises and the public service.
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline You are advised to apply as early as possible Tuition fee
- EUR 12700 Year (National)
- EUR 12700 Year (International)
Duration full-time 60 months Languages Take an IELTS test
The Bachelor of Laws component aims to graduate students who can demonstrate:
1. understanding and knowledge of Australian law and awareness of indigenous, international and theoretical perspectives;
2. competence in using legal research and analytical skills that equip them to work in the legal profession or in a broad range of law related occupations;
3. competence in oral and written communication;
4. the ability to work independently and in groups; and
5. professional judgment and knowledge of the ethical responsibilities associated with having completed a law degree.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6 TOEFL iBT® test : 79
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
A candidate shall be qualified for admission (see Admission Rule Undergraduate Policy).
Assumed knowledge is any two units of English.
Recommended studies: Mathematics for some units in the economics, finance and quantitative areas.
Additional Requirements Admission to these double degrees is selective and higher ATAR scores will be required than for the individual non law course.Law students are expected to have reliable Internet access.
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than University of New England.
The University offers a number of faculty/college and country scholarships available to Australian citizens and permanent residents.