Photos of university / #bournemouthuni
What will I study?
- Clinical placements begin from Year 1, allowing you to apply and expand your understanding of anatomical, physiological and behavioural aspects of health and illness in a workplace environment
- You will study your theory at both Bournemouth University and the Anglo European College of Chiropractic (AECC) and your placements will take place in a variety of hospital, clinical and rehabilitation settings which opens up a wide range of career opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to learn from academics at both the AECC and Bournemouth University which exposes you to a range of sector expertise
- You will gain a strong scientific background as well as a solid practical experience which provides the ideal platform for working in a range of environments or continuing on to further study
Who should do this course?
- We are looking for applicants with a good Science knowledge/background for this course
- Students who have an enthusiasm for Clinical Exercise Science as well as the motivation and commitment to undertake the course
What can I do next?
- This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to stand out against other graduates in this field
- This course was voted number one for job prospects in this industry
Detailed Course FactsTuition fee
- EUR 10920 Year (EEA)
- EUR 15160 Year (Non-EEA)
For 2014 entry:
- UK/EU/Channel Islands: £9,000
- International (non-EU): £12,500
To view the course content please visit the course profile on our website.
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
280 tariff points from 3 A-levels or 3 A-levels and 1 AS-level, including 80 points in a required subject, or equivalent qualifications. BTEC Extended Diploma of DMM - offers will be subject and grade specific, particularly in the science subjects. Access offers will be subject and grade specific particularly in the science subjects.
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Access Bursary
Bursary for UK students all subjects where the variable tuition fee rate is payable.
- Alumni Bursary
Alumni Bursary for UK Undergraduate students
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than Bournemouth University.
For fees and funding information, please visit our website.
British Association of Sport and Exercise Scientists (BASES); Register of Exercise Professionals