Photos of university / #ntu_sg
SCSE is proud to be known for our strength and international reputation as one of the top Computer Science and Computer Engineering departments globally. This success can largely be attributed to our unique balance of expertise in computer science and engineering which facilitates distinctive and rapid interdisciplinary research.
In recent years, the school has prominently established herself in a few key areas of research. SCSE has embarked on research in areas such as Artificial Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Game Innovation, User Experience, Urban and Sustainability Informatics and Internet-of-Things. This is done with the goal of harnessing such technologies to improve our quality of life and strengthening our communities. As such, the school is well positioned to play a vital role in realising Singapore’s vision towards a Smart Nation.
With its pool of dedicated, inspiring and world renowned faculty, SCSE has successfully produced graduates who have gone on to make an impact in society, both in Singapore and around the world. The school offers undergraduate training in two core programmes, namely Computer Science and Computer Engineering. Our programmes combine a distinctive blend of theory and practice with critical hands-on experience, project-based learning, communication and professional skills enhanced through carefully selected professional internships. Students excel through innovative lessons and multidisciplinary projects that encourage creativity and practical innovation. Based on Singapore Ministry of Education’s graduate employment survey, SCSE’s students are among the top earning graduates in NTU and 90% of our graduates are successfully employed before graduation in diverse industries with fast growth prospects.
- INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTING SYSTEMS
- INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTATIONAL THINKING
- INVENTIONS AND INNOVATIONS IN COMPUTING
- DIGITAL LOGIC
- COMPUTER ORGANISATION AND ARCHITECTURE
- DATA STRUCTURES
- ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS I
- ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS II
- ENGINEERS AND SOCIETY
- DISCRETE MATHEMATICS
- OBJECT ORIENTED DESIGN AND PROGRAMMING
- COMPUTER GRAPHICS AND VISUALISATION
- HUMAN COMPUTER INTERACTION
- OPERATING SYSTEMS
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- INTRODUCTION TO DATABASES
- ADVANCED COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE
- ADVANCED SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- SOFTWARE SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
- MULTIDISCIPLINARY DESIGN PROJECT (MDP)
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- NET CENTRIC COMPUTING
- COMPILER TECHNIQUES
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- VISUAL MEDIA COMPRESSION AND PROCESSING
- COMPUTER VISION
- 3D MODELING AND ANIMATION
- AUDIO AND SPEECH PROCESSING
- PARALLEL COMPUTING
- DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS
- SIMULATION AND MODELLING
- ADVANCED TOPICS IN ALGORITHMS
- PERVASIVE NETWORKS
- PERSONAL MOBILE NETWORKS
- ADVANCED COMPUTER NETWORKS
- CRYPTOGRAPHY AND NETWORK SECURITY
- DATABASE SYSTEM PRINCIPLES
- DATA ANALYTICS AND MINING
- ADVANCED DATA MANAGEMENT
- INFORMATION RETRIEVAL
- MACHINE LEARNING
- NEURAL NETWORKS
- NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING
- INTELLIGENT AGENTS
- COMPUTER SECURITY (SYSTEM SECURITY)
- SECURITY MANAGEMENT
- DIGITAL FORENSICS
- NETWORK SCIENCE
- BIG DATA MANAGEMENT
- SPECIAL TOPIC: DATA SCIENCE FOR BUSINESS
- If English is not the medium of studies or learning in the high school or taken as a 2nd language, a good score in TOEFL or IELTS or SAT is required.
- Good passes in High School National/Graduation exam.
- The application fee payable is USD30 /SGD30 (by bank draft), or SGD20 (discounted price for internet payment only) for international applicants.
- Forward to two referees, the instructions to complete the online appraisal report, within 10 days of your admissions application.
- Complete the detailed Criminal Records Declaration.
- Nanyang Scholarship
- College Scholarship
- Earth Observatory of Singapore (EOS) Undergraduate Scholarship
- University Scholars Programme (USP) Scholarship