Photos of university / #aaustudieliv
The master's programme in Embedded Software Systems focuses on software development for embedded systems, networks and distributed systems.
The programme is intended for software development in general, and with special emphasis on software for consumer electronics as well as transport, control, telecommunication and security systems. Both practical and theoretical aspects are covered, and the programme is conducted via a combination of courses and project work.
The programme is managed by the Distributed and Embedded Systems Group at Aalborg University; an internationally leading research group on tools for analysis, verification and testing based on models for embedded systems. The group has substantial connections to the Danish IT industry with the research centre CISS which gives students the opportunity to work with companies during their project and thesis work.
Embedded Software Engineering is a two year masters program (120 ECTS credits). Students can also choose to pursue one or
Program overview starting from September 2012:
- 15 ECTS - Practical Development of Embedded Systems
- 5 ECTS - Programming Paradigms
- 5 ECTS - Semantics and Verification
- 5 ECTS - Real-Time Software
- 5 ECTS - Advanced Topics in Distributed Systems
- 5 ECTS - Computability and Complexity
- 15 ECTS - Embedded Software Platforms
- 5 ECTS - Test and Verification
- 5 ECTS - Reconfigurable and Low Energy Systems
- 5 ECTS - Mobile Software Technology
- 5 ECTS - Safety Analysis and Fault Tolerance
- 5 ECTS - Advanced Topics in Systems Development
- 20ECTS - Embedded Software in the Systems Environment
- 5 ECTS - Specialisation course in Distributed Systems
- 5 ECTS - Entrepreneurship
Master's Thesis 30 ECTS