Photos of university / #uofglasgow
The Masters in Inclusive Education: Research, Policy & Practice is designed to address contemporary issues in inclusion/special education. If you are a teacher involved in inclusive education/special education, this programme is designed to promote your understanding of the issues and practices relevant to this area.
* MEd: 12 months full-time; 72 months (maximum) part-time
The programme will support your career development as a class teacher, lecturer, policy developer, special education professional, head teacher, education administrator or researcher.
You will take four core courses and two optional courses, which you can choose according to your specialist interests. In addition you will complete a 12,000-15,000-word dissertation, under supervision, that will provide you with the opportunity to investigate, in greater depth, an issue that is relevant to your professional development and teaching context.
* Evolving concept of inclusion
* Introduction to educational and social research
* Modern educational thought
* The learner and the curriculum
* Developing literacy
* Highly able learners
* Inclusive classrooms, inclusive pedagogies
* Identities, relationships and behaviours
* Social and emotional and behavioural difficulties.