Photos of university / #ozyeginuni
OzU aims to take its world-class Business Administration education to one step further through its Undergraduate International Business and Trade Program to be launched in the 2012-2013 academic year. The program aims to introduce a state-of-the-art, comprehensive International Business and Trade curriculum providing students the knowledge, skills and competences necessary to be competitive in todays global market place.
The objective of the program is to graduate students who have an understanding of the complexities, processes and dynamics of conducting business in an international context, who are able to apply knowledge and skills of different functional areas of business to international business ventures and import-export industry, who have achieved advanced proficiency in a second foreign language and practical international experience through studying or working abroad, and to prepare those students for successful careers, whether it is in a managerial or leadership position, or as an entrepreneur.
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline August 23 Tuition fee
- EUR 5800 Year (International)
$ 7,500Start date September 2015 Credits (ECTS) 240 ECTS
Duration full-time 48 months Languages Take an IELTS test
Students will have a well-rounded modern business education covering all of the functional areas, a second foreign language in addition to English, exposure to the global market place through mandatory study abroad semester, the opportunity to do an internship abroad, as well as courses on managing multinational corporations, internationalization of business operations and strategic planning in the international context. The program will concentrate on the issues of international corporate responsibility, cultural understanding and importance of cross-cultural communications with a special emphasis on the universitys entrepreneurial spirit. The second foreign languages are selected among the countries important in Turkeys foreign trade or outward investment, or among the emerging new hubs of international trade. Students will be able to bond their language studies with courses on doing business in such countries or regions or through on-site internships.In their freshman year, students gain a solid foundation in mathematics, history, economics and social sciences and are introduced to the field of business through courses on managerial decision making and entrepreneurship.
The sophomore year covers all functional areas of business.
Starting from the junior year, all courses predominantly concentrate on International Business, covering foreign trade operations and application of different functional areas to international context. Students are also offered electives from other programs as well as Sectoral Solutions courses.
In their senior year, students will take advanced courses on International Business and Trade and will choose their area of specialization.
Students may complete their mandatory internships either as two short-term internships during their second and third summers or may combine them into one long-term internship through, for instance, Erasmus student exchange program.
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6.5 TOEFL paper-based test score : 550 TOEFL iBT® test : 80
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
Foreign students are admitted to the institutions of higher education in Turkey on condition that applicants fulfill the requirements for student admission determined by the relevant institution of higher education and approved by the Council of Higher Education.
The applications from following students will be accepted:
- foreign students who are either high school graduates or are studying their last year in high school,
- students with dual nationality who abandoned their Turkish or TRNC citizenship and who complete their entire high school education abroad
- citizens of TRNC who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE A/L result
The applications from following students will not be accepted:
- Turkish citizens,
- TRNC citizens (except the students who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE A/L result),
- Students with dual nationality one of which is Turkish,
- Students with dual nationality one of which is TRNC (except the students who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE A/L result),
- Students with dual nationality who abandoned their Turkish citizenship and who have completed their entire high school education either in Turkey or TRNC,
- Students with dual nationality who abandoned their TRNC and who have completed their entire high school education either in Turkey or TRNC (except the students who have completed their entire high school in TRNC and have GCE A/L result),
- Students with dual nationality who abandoned either their Turkish or TRNC citizenship and who graduated from the Mission schools in Turkey
- Students expelled from an in institutions of higher education in Turkey due to disciplinary action.
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than Ozyegin University.
Self or government funding, sports scholarships. Very limited number of entry scholarships are available for international students
There are scholarships available based on International Baccalaureate, ABITUR, Matura and French Baccalaureate diplomas, completion of AP program and performance in International Science Olympiads. You will also have the opportunity to improve your scholarship status after admission to OzU by demonstrating high academic performance in your classes (academic merit scholarships).
Turkish Council of Higher Education