Photos of university / #aaustudieliv
International Business Economics at Aalborg University is a two-year fulltime international MSc specialization programme for Degree Students and Guest/Exchange Students. The programme leads to a Master Degree in Economics and Business Administration with specialization in International Business Economics. International Business Economics enrols both Danish and international students.
The aim of the International Business Economics programme is to give the students insight into
* Economic, political, social and cultural aspects of international business management.
* Analysing and evaluating a companys opportunities in the global market.
* Translating the market and the companys resource potential into company strategies, plans and actions.
* Leadership and international human resource management
* Full degree students begin 1 September.
* Guest/exchange students begin 1 September or 1 February.
Job and career · International Business Economics (Economics and Business Administration) (Aalborg)
The International Business Economics Programme at Aalborg University offers individual students an opportunity to have clear-cut profiles upon graduation. This is done through encouraging students to base their study activities, (especially the semester projects) on issues of their preference.
Having a clear-cut profile strengthens students ability to convince future employers about their skills and competencies. Many of our students have worked towards one of the following four profiles:
* International Marketing and Market Analysis
* Digitalization and Global Sourcing
* Network Relations and International Value Chain Analysis
* Leadership, International Human Resource Development and Intercultural Competence
As an international business graduate you can pursue careers in:
* National or international organizations (multi-national companies)
* The private sector (large companies, banks and financial institutions or consultancies)
* National or international research institutions and universities (e.g. a PhD programme)
The two-year International Business Economics programme is divided into four semesters of five months each. The first two semesters are devoted to studies at Aalborg University. The third semester the students spend abroad, either as interns in foreign companies or institutions or as exchange students at a foreign university. International students may also spend their internships in a company or an organisation in Denmark. Guest/exchange students cannot enrol as interns during the third semester. Fourth semester is devoted to the writing of the Masters thesis.
1st semester * Module 1a: Globalization, and the Internationalization of Companies in a Value Chain Perspective
* Module 1b: E-Business
* Module 2: Business Research Methods & Semester project in the theme: International Business in a Theoretical-Methodological Perspective
2nd semester * Module 3a: Inter-cultural Management, Leadership and International Human Resource Management
* Module 3b: Transnational Business Strategies in a Legal and Financial Perspective
* Module 4: Semester project on the theme: International Business in an Analytical and Strategic Perspective
3rd semester * Module 5: Internship abroad/Denmark or study period abroad
4th semester * Module 6: Masters Thesis