Photos of university
The ALBA MBA Program starts in September every year and has duration of 12 to up to 48 months.
Participants who wish to attend in a full-time mode will conclude their studies in 12 months and will attend classes every day, during weekdays.
Working professionals who wish to attend in a part-time mode, will conclude their studies in 24 months the earliest (the duration of the program can be extended to up to 48 months) and will attend classes usually twice per week, during weekdays from 18:00 to 22:00.
The core curriculum provides students with the knowledge and skills required to gain a deep understanding of the fundamentals of management. The elective courses are devoted to developing a comprehensive understanding of the various functions of business and to strengthening specialized skills in tune with the different career aspirations of each student.
Highlights of the Program:
- Leadership development: Through classroom teaching and personal coaching, students embark on a journey of self-awareness and personal development, identifying strengths and areas of improvement and putting their aspirations into a coherent and dynamic learning plan for the future.
- Entrepreneurship: ALBA is one of the elite European Business Schools in entrepreneurship, as demonstrated by the exceptional performance of our student teams in the European Business Plan of the Year Competition (EBPYC). Students spend four months working on a business plan for a new venture, either to grow an existing business or to create a start-up, and are expected to deliver attainable results.
- Holistic Perspective:"In Search of Phronesis", "Psychoanalyzing Organizations", "The Business Integration Simulation Game" are just a few of the truly unique courses that, put together, present a holistic perspective on business.
Extensive opportunities to take courses abroad through student exchange agreements with a large network of top Business Schools worldwide.
Period 1 (September - October)
- Business Economics (28 contact hours, 6 ECTS)
- Leadership Development I (14 contact hours, 3 ECTS)
- Managing People & Organizations (28 contact hours, 6 ECTS)
- Marketing Management (28 contact hours, 6 ECTS)
- Business Statistics (14 contact hours, 3 ECTS)
- Creativity & Innovation
Period 2 (November - December)
- Leading & Managing Change (14 contact hours, 3 ECTS)
- Strategic Management (28 contact hours, 6 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship I (14 contact hours, 3 ECTS)
- Financial Accounting (28 contact hours, 6 ECTS)
- Business Decisions with Data & Models (28 contact hours, 6 ECTS)
- Creativity & Innovation
Period 3 (January - February)
- Production & Operations Management (28 contact hours, 6 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurship II (28 contact hours, 6 ECTS)
- Business Integration: The ERP Simulation Game (28 contact hours, 6 ECTS)
- Financial Analysis (28 contact hours, 6 ECTS)
- Creativity & Innovation (28 contact hours, 6 ECTS)
Period 4 (March - April)
- Financial Management (28 contact hours, 6 ECTS)
- Management Accounting (28 contact hours, 6 ECTS)
- Period of Elective Courses (56 contact hours, 12 ECTS)
Period 5 (May - June)
- Negotiations (14 contact hours, 3 ECTS)
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility (14 contact hours, 3 ECTS)
- International Trade & Finance (14 contact hours, 3 ECTS)
- Leadership Development II (14 contact hours, 3 ECTS)
- Period of Elective courses (56 contact hours, 12 ECTS)
Period 6 (July - September)
- International Field Consulting Project OR Management Acts: A Theatrical Integration
ALBA offers scholarships to international students up to 50% on accommodation and up to 50% on tuition fees based on application excellence. For more info and an estimation of your scholarship please visit the Scholarship page under ''Relevant Links''
ALBA Graduate Business School has always been dedicated in offering educational programs of the highest academic standards in the area of Business Administration, as well as a strong framework of personal development and social responsibility. We benchmark our strategies and processes against global norms in business education and we are driven by a commitment to meet and exceed the international standards. The continuous improvement of our academic and administrative processes, our people and faculty, our corporate culture as well as our passion for quality in education, create a stimulating environment for those that invest in ALBA Graduate Business School for their personal and professional development.
All our MBA programs are accredited from the Association of MBAs (AMBA),while both the MSc in Finance and MSc in Strategic HRM programs are EPAS (EFMD Programme Accreditation System) accredited.
These accreditations position us within a select group of business schools across the world, while they constitute another decisive step towards the accomplishment of our vision, which is to become one of the leading research-driven business schools in Europe, on the basis of excellence of teaching and intellectual impact on the business world, attracting outstanding faculty and students from all over the world.