The Bachelor of Economy in Tourism and Catering program offers thorough grounding in all important subjects and topics in tourism and catering. What makes the program really unique is the host of specializations available for students including Health and Wellness Tourism Management, MICE Tourism Management and Destination Management drawing heavily on the rich experience that the local tourism industry gained with Hungary having a world renowned reputation due to its rich thermal healing water assets or its number one position in the international dental tourism. Students study in Antalya International College of Tourism and attend lectures in Budapest at BKF’s premises (3 weeks each semester). Students may also study at BKF in Budapest after receiving diploma of International College of Tourism
We accept applications from:
- high school graduates - admission to the 2 year
- vocational school and university graduates- admission to the 2 year or professional training program
Applicants must be at least 18 years old to enroll in the program. Antalya Academy of Tourism has developed a flexible system of tuition fees depending on the chosen program. Applicants can be enrolled in the Academy of Tourism without taking an entrance examination. Terms and conditions for applications and admissions can be found on the Academy's website.
If a candidate's level of English language proficiency is insufficient we offer a foundation course with an Intensive English course and Introduction to the hospitality industry, which leads to the continuation of the studies in English.
Documents required for admission:
- Application form
- Reference letter from the previous educational institution
- Diploma (Certificate or School Transcript with grades)
- Passport (photo and personal infprmation page)
- 4 passport-size photo in color
- Medical Report (form 086-У)
- HIV test (to be submitted upon arrival)