As a result, the MSHM degree is generally not well suited for those seeking to gain an initial foothold in the health professions. It should also be noted that the curriculum is designed and course offerings sequenced specifically for those seeking to attend the MSHM on a part-time basis.
Enhancing career opportunities for healthcare representatives and managers is the goal of the CMR Institute and the Rutgers of New Jersey - School of Health Related Professions (Rutgers - SHRP). Two programs - the Master of Science in Health Care Management and the Master of Science in Health Sciences are specifically designed to allow you to apply up to 15 credits of graduate level ACE approved CMR Institute coursework towards a master's degree, thus expanding your knowledge and skills, and adding value to your career!
The CRMI track is available exclusively to experienced pharmaceutical professionals. Like the program as a whole and the tracks within it, the CRMI track is intended to expand the skill-set needed for pharmaceutical professionals to advance their current careers within the management and leadership ranks of pharmaceutical organizations.
The courses identified within the CMRI track are graduate level American Council on Education (ACE) approved. * Ethical Issues in Health Care Practice
* Health Care Information Systems
* Legal Aspects of Health Care
* Introduction to Electronic Health Sys.
* Healthcare Policy and Planning
* Health Care Data Management
* Information Management and Communication Technologies
* Health Care Information Privacy, Security and Confidentiality (New Course)
* Quality Management in Health Care
* Research Methods for the Health Sciences
If you are pursuing a master's degree or professional, terminal degree, Rutgers can help you find fellowships and scholarships to support your advanced study.
The Rutgers name is recognized everywhere, and a Rutgers degree makes a great first impression. Weve built our academic reputation on solid accomplishments:
* Rutgers is a memberso are Harvard, Yale, and Berkeleyof the prestigious Association of American Universities, the 61 leading research universities in North America.
* More than 175 Rutgers research centers support pioneering work in stem cells, climate change, DNA analysis, and more.
* Rutgers international reputation draws top students from more than 130 countries and all 50 states.