Photos of university / #muni_cz
Students will focus on the study of corporate economics and management and will apply both a holistic and atomistic approach. They will look in detail at various functions of a corporation especially those related to production, personnel, technology and science, business, economics and finance.
The programme aims to equip students with a good understanding of the material, economic, organizational, informative and managerial aspects of processes taking place in a company and their mutual connections. As well as gaining theoretical knowledge students will also develop skills necessary for both executive and managerial functions.
The programme graduates will:
- master specialist terminology and language both in its written and oral form. Will excel at communication and team work and be trained to act appropriately in various social events and functions.
- have excellent knowledge of English and one other modern language. Be able to make and deliver a presentation, engage in discussion using foreign languages, write specialist texts.
- apply suitable tools of quantitative analysis when tackling tasks related to various areas of corporate economics. Be able to interpret the results correctly.
- be able to explain advanced theoretical and methodological findings of general economic theory.
- understand theoretical findings of the specialized disciplines related to corporate economics and management and apply these findings when handling model and practical situations.
- be able to use their acquired knowledge in practice. Be able to analyze the economics and management of any company. Create projects in corporate management systems. Suggest and implement practical solutions in corporate economics and management.
Course graduates will be equipped to hold various specialist positions within a company upon finishing their studies. These could include middle management positions or assistant positions to the top management as well as positions of analysts, corporate management system designers, advisers for economic and organizational affairs, etc.
Courses with the highest enrollment rates within this field of study
The tuition fee can be financed by various mobility programme scholarships found by the student (EMECW, Visegrad Fund, etc.).
Accredited until 20.7.2015