This program is intended to help students develop essential skills essential to use successfully from the public and private sector business environments and to work in conjunction with professionally competent and trained accountants. It's intended to develop a student's capacity to make key business decisions and to identify, quantify, and analyse economic info. The program is accredited by a variety of professional organisations and provides students access to opportunities, at the mercy of gaining relevant experience and meeting other special criteria, to become members of those businesses.
- Year 12 or equivalent with a minimum performance band 4 or More equivalent in English
- Or an approved Tertiary Preparation Program, Tertiary Orientation Program, or Even a Foundation Year Program
- Mature Age Entry (age 21and older) is available for Applicants Owning an employment background deemed suitable by the Dean
- or Perhaps Some standard of education equivalent completion of Year 1-2
- International Students must demonstrate competency in the English Terminology
- International students for whom secondary education was conducted in a language Aside from English require an IELTS