Photos of university / #svfu_news
The goal of the program is to provide students with knowledge about the functioning of business entities in the digital economy and to provide an understanding of new trends in the field of effective investments and marketing in the information society. Additionally, students will develop skills of making sound economic decisions in this time of digital transformation of industries. The training is based on a project-oriented approach using the methods of economic analysis, analysis and visualization of big data, case studies and working in small groups.
The location of university is Yakutsk (Russia).
The study is based on a project-oriented approach using methods of mathematical modeling, analysis and visualization of big data, case stage, working in small groups. The program includes the study of such current disciplines as "digital transformation of the organization," "digital marketing," "IT law," "intellectual property," "Internet entrepreneurship," "consumer psychology," etc.
Required package of documents for admission:
- Personal application in the form established by the SVFU;
- A copy of passport;
- A copy of the document on higher education with an extract from the test book
- Personal motivation letter (in free form);
- A letter of recommendation indicating individual achievements signed by a specialist from the previous place of study (in free form);
- Copy of English proficiency document (TOEFL certificate, IELTS, etc.) (if available);
- Medical certificate of the established sample.
Documents can be sent to the e-mail of the Central Admission Commission of SVFU email@example.com
- English language interview by specialty;
- English proficiency test (if no certificate).
The interview can take place in an online format as a Skype interview.
SVFU, as financial support for talented graduates of Russian and foreign universities, annually allocates on a competitive basis a certain number of scholarships for study in each of the three master's programs in accordance with the Regulations on the scholarship of the international program "Convergence."
Mission of the programme:
To form a new generation of highly qualified specialists with knowledge and skills at the junction of the natural-technical, humanities and social sciences.
The program focuses on training for companies actively introducing modern digital and communication technologies, using new materials and resources. The program is designed so that graduates can get useful practical skills that allow them to become competitive on the world stage.