Photos of university / #usouthflorida
From the first day of classes, INTO USF Pathway students study alongside domestic students in some courses. Pathway students also receive intensive English language instruction and academic skills development. At USF you will:
- Work together with leading faculty and students on projects
- Improve your English and academic study skills
- Attend lectures and presentations
- Depending on your goals and qualifications, you will be able to choose from one or two semester programs.
The academic courses included in the Undergraduate Pathway programs are chosen to integrate undergraduate core courses in math, science, general education, writing and other academic subjects required of all U.S. and international students.Program highlights include:
- Guaranteed progression to the second year of a USF undergraduate program (subject to successful completion of a Pathway program)
- Living and learning with American and other international students
- Access to all of USF's campus facilities - library, recreation center, student union
- Personal tutoring and academic advising for any subject
- Experienced and well-trained instructors
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline any time Tuition fee
- USD 24000 Year (National)
- USD 24000 Year (International)
- 128 credit hour program
- 19 credit hours apply from Pathway
- 109 credit hours remaining towards degree
Course ContentSemester 1
- English for International Students 1 (INTO)
- 20th Century American Culture
- Foundations of Engineering2
- Foundations of Engineering Lab (INTO)1
- Engineering Calculus 1
- English for International Students 2 (INTO)
- Public Speaking (INTO)
- Chemistry for Engineers 13
- Chemistry for Engineers 1 Lab3
AudiencePathway programs are designed for students who:
- Want to study for an undergraduate degree in the US
- Need to improve their English language or academic skills and abilities
- Want personalized academic, language and cultural support during their studies
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6.5 TOEFL iBT® test : 79
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test.
- High school diploma with 3.0+ GPA
- SAT:CR460+, Q460+, W440+- ACT: R19+, M19+, W18+
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than University of South Florida.