Photos of university / #we_are_ceu
LLM in International Business Law / 1 year
This program will provide you with specialist knowledge of the legal setting of business transactions in a global environment, from regulatory frameworks to dispute resolution. You will gain a comparative perspective through interactive classes exploring present-day issues and hands-on experience in clinical courses with local start-up companies. You will also have the opportunity to test your skills at the annual Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot competition in Vienna.
What you will study
- Investment law
- Commercial arbitration and mediation
- Intellectual property and data protection law
- Corporate social responsibility
- Bankruptcy and secured transactions law
- Corporate governance, capital markets and securities regulation
- Completed online application form: www.ceu.edu/apply
- Proof of English proficiency
- Letters of recommendation
- Bachelor’s degree LLM program: law degree required
- Academic essay (for the capstone track) or research proposal (for the thesis track)
Fund your studies
In pursuit of our mission, we strive to attract world-class graduate talent from all over the world. This is why we offer generous scholarships available to students from any country. In 2018-2019, 82% of CEU students received financial aid, ranging from tuition awards to scholarships with stipends and housing. Learn more about how to fund your studies at www.ceu.edu/financialaid.
Study in Vienna
Apply now and be among the first to study at our new campus in Vienna! Did you know that the Austrian capital has been ranked as the world's “most livable city” for ten years in a row? Find out more about CEU in Vienna at www.ceu.edu/vienna.