Photos of university / #aueb.gr
The competitive features of the programme are:
- Specialized programme designed to respond to the challenges of the international marketing area;
An intensive and compact programme of 90 ECTS credits;
- The course is entirely in English;
- Experienced teaching staff;
- Small class sizes provide high levels of student-teacher interactions;
- Visiting faculty from various universities around the world and guest speakers from leading companies;
- A multicultural study environment with fellow students and a faculty of many different nationalities;
- Company visits;
- Possibility of participating in the Erasmus Students Exchange Programme and the Erasmus Internship Programme abroad.
EMPLOYMENTPROSPECTSOur graduates have excellent employment prospects both in Greece and abroad. Many have already gone on to pursue stimulating careers at the Marketing, Sales or Export departments of leading Greek and multinational companies, while others are working in family businesses or continued their studies at the doctoral level.
PRIMAs curriculum has been designed in order to provide students with a sound command of theoretical principles and modern analytical tools in the field of International Marketing and enable them to develop skills, such as individual initiative and critical thinking, which are necessary in order to resume a leading role in todays rapidly changing world.
The duration of the programme is 15 months and is divided in 3 semesters. It includes 8 core modules, 4 elective modules and a dissertation.
- International Marketing
- International Business Management
- Consumer Behavior across Cultures
- International Marketing Research
- International Marketing Communications
- International Product & Brand Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- International B2B & Relationship Marketing
ELECTIVE MODULES (2 out of 5)
- International Channel Management
- International Services Management
- International Pricing
- International Sales Management
- Digital Marketing
The final months of the academic programme are devoted to the writing of the dissertation. The preparation of a dissertation is one of the most creative challenges of a post graduate programme. The dissertation aims to:
provide an opportunity to study a particular topic in depth; put into practice theories and concepts learned in the programme; combine relevant theories and suggest alternatives;
enable interaction with practitioners.
Since the course focuses on International Marketing, the dissertation must have a substantial marketing/international marketing aspect. Students are given the following three options:
to undertake their dissertation in AUEB
to undertake their dissertation abroad in a host university under the Erasmus programme*
to undertake a field study project (FSP) in groups of 2-3 students in one of the companies that collaborate with PRIMA**
The dissertation must be written in English.