The mission of the department of the International Relations is to conduct critical research and to teach students subjects including the current trends in international politics, regional and domestic political developments and the foreign policy.
The vision of the department of International Relations is to train students who are knowledgeable in domestic and international politics, committed to regional specialisation, and capable of conducting extensive research in the discipline of International Relations.
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline december 15; July 15 Tuition fee
- EUR 10250 Year (EEA)
Course ContentCourses include:
- Introduction to Economics I
- English Communication Skills I
- Principles of Atatürk and History of Turkish Revolution I
- Introduction To Law
- Introduction to Computers
- Introduction to Sociology
- Turkish Language I
- Introduction To Economics II
- English Communication Skills II
- Principles of Atatürk and History of Turkish Revolution II
- Introduction to Politics
- Computer Technologies & Applications
- Introduction to Social Psychology
- Turkish Language II
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than Atilim University.