Photos of university / #angliaruskin_su
This course comprises of a one-year, full-time Masters award, managed within our Department of Family and Community Studies in our Faculty of Health & Social Care. It is aimed at all personnel who are involved in welfare or policy who wish to broaden their knowledge in different international contexts, and enable you to form strong global contacts.
You will have the opportunity to explore and learn with and from others, reflecting upon the challenges in a constructive way, deepening your awareness of your own and other's perspectives.
Additional course information
To successfully complete our Masters award you need to obtain 180 credits from the following modules:
* Globalisation, Social Welfare and Social Policy (30 Credits)
* Comparative Social Policy and Social Welfare (30 Credits)
* Research Project (30 Credits)
* Major Project (60 Credits)
In addition, you will select one of the following designated modules:
* Global Leadership (30 Credits)
* Collaborative Practice for integrated Care (30 Credits)
* Essential Issues in Public Health Policy (30 Credits)
For more information about these modules please see the 'course detail' section.
* Globalisation, Social Welfare And Social Policy
* Comparative Social Policy And Social Welfare
* Research Studies
* Major Project
* Global Leadership
* Collaborative Practice For Integrated Care
* Essential Issues In Public Health Policy