Ph.D. programs include:
* Accounting Information Systems
* Information Technology
* International Business
* Marketing Science
* Operations Research
* Organization Management
* Science, Technology, and Management
* Supply Chain Management
* Stochastic Calculus for Finance
* Marketing Models
* Info Systems Security
* Accounting Research
* Qualitative Methods
* Electronic Commerce
* Advanced Econometrics
* GMAT or GRE General
* All applicants are required to write a personal statement of 300-500 words detailing academic, career, and personal objectives, which will be read by professors in the appropriate field. The essay should explain why you wish to enroll at Rutgers, describe your qualifications, and identify special interest areas of study.
English Language RequirementsIELTS band: 6.5 TOEFL paper-based test score : 550
Full-time students are eligible to apply for a financial-assistance package which is renewable for a total of four years.
The four-year package consists of a teaching assistantship together with an offer of part-time summer employment paying at least $4,200 each summer.
Teaching assistantships carry tuition remission and generous health benefits. We also provide some support (usually very limited) for student research, as well as some opportunities to compete for additional scholarship funds.
The Rutgers name is recognized everywhere, and a Rutgers degree makes a great first impression. Weve built our academic reputation on solid accomplishments:
* Rutgers is a memberso are Harvard, Yale, and Berkeleyof the prestigious Association of American Universities, the 61 leading research universities in North America.
* More than 175 Rutgers research centers support pioneering work in stem cells, climate change, DNA analysis, and more.
* Rutgers international reputation draws top students from more than 130 countries and all 50 states.