Photos of university / #oxford_uni
We live in momentous times. Our society as a whole has never been more prosperous. Yet despite the last centurys many impressive and far-reaching advances, we still face many challenges such as poverty, inequality, economic and social instability, over population and climate change. These challenges call for dynamic, visionary and highly-capable leaders, committed to addressing complex challenges through intelligent, well-developed management skills.The solution
The most effective leaders are able to use a broad understanding of management to translate specific domain knowledge into practical and innovative outcomes.
Here, at Saïd Business School, future leaders are studying how successful organisations appreciate the written and unwritten rules of the game, and how they create new rules through innovation, entrepreneurship and social enterprise.1+1 MBA = depth + breadth
The Oxford 1+1 MBA is a unique, two-year postgraduate experience that combines the depth of a specialised, one-year Masters degree with the breadth of a top-ranking, one-year MBA.
Through the 1+1 programme, we are partnering with nine other University of Oxford departments to link a diverse selection of MSc programmes to our MBA. As a result, graduates embark from Oxford armed with the skills to translate specific domain knowledge into sustainable and scalable solutions.Benefits of the Oxford 1+1 MBA programme:
- Training across disciplines, drawing upon the resources of a world-class university
- Development of two complementary networks of peers and alumni through Oxford's collegiate experience
- Upon completion you will be identified by employers as having detailed subject knowledge, combined with highly developed delivery skills.
The following University of Oxford departments currently partner with us on the 1+1 MBA, and more departments are in the process of being added. Please continue to check back on this page for the most up-to-date information.
Centre for Criminology
- MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice
Department of Computer Science
- MSc in Computer Science
Department of Education
- MSc Education (Child Development and Education)
- MSc Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc Education (Higher Education)
- MSc Education (Learning and Technology)
Department of Sociology
- MSc in Sociology
Department of Social Policy and Intervention
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
Oxford Internet Institute
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet
School of Geography and the Environment
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Policy
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management
School of Interdisciplinary Area Studies
- MSc African Studies
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MSc in Contemporary India
- MSc in Modern Japanese Studies
- MSc Latin American Studies
- MSc Public Policy in Latin America
- MSc Russian and East European Studies
Faculty of History
- MSc Economic and Social History
The University, its departments and colleges offer a wide variety of scholarships, giving the brightest candidates from around the world the opportunity to pursue graduate study.
The majority of our scholarships do not require you to make an additional application; all applicants who apply to the University by the relevant deadline will be considered automatically. However, you should read the scholarship details carefully to find out if there are any additional requirements. Most scholarships are only available to students who are about to start a new course, so it is vital to explore your options early.