Photos of university / #epflcampus
The EDRS program provides doctoral students with the education necessary to be leaders in multi-disciplinary areas at the intersection of computer science, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering.
The program focuses on innovative methodologies to synthesize, analyze, and control cyber-physical systems of increasing complexity finding application in a variety of domains, including health, built and natural environment, mobility, energy, pedagogy, human-machine interaction, and manufacturing.
Students gain in-depth knowledge and competences in their specific research area as well as a solid background in system-oriented science and engineering.
You look to...
- share, develop and realize innovative ideas in Robotics, working with a team of world-class experts
- share and develop ideas for production methodology that respect environmental and energy resources by interacting with fully experienced shop floor engineers
- share, develop and construct innovative medical instruments to enhance patient comfort
... we then have common dreams, ambitions and concerns.
Before applying, candidates should consult the websites of the laboratories participating in the Robotics, Control and Intelligent Systems Program to get acquainted with current research activities and to identify potential thesis directors.
- Design of experiments (a) - Fall session
- Design of experiments (c) - Spring session
- Highlights in microtechnology
- Product lifecycle management - concepts methods and tools
- Topics in Autonomous Robotics
- Translational Robotics for Clinical Rehabilitation
Before applying for admission, candidates should consult the websites of the laboratories participating in the Robotics, Control and Intelligent Systems program, to get acquainted with current research activities and to identify potential thesis advisers. They must then fill out the application form for the EPFL Doctoral School and submit them to the secretary of the EDRS doctoral program. The webpage of the EPFL Doctoral School provides practical information about student life at EPFL and in the Lausanne area.
Complete and validated application files (including 3 letters of recommendation, diplomas and grades for bachelor and master) must reach the secretariat of the program at the latest the day of the deadline date to be evaluated at the corresponding deadline date session.
Deadlines : January 15 - April 30 - September 15