Photos of university / #OsakaUniversity
This program combines aspects of three academic disciplines - Chemistry, Biology, andMacromolecular Science - and involves research and education in fields where chemistry merges with biology, aiming to have a broad vision. This program cultivates the capabilities, such as the ability to conduct research using advanced analytical skills, to become a leader in natural science fields and also places strong emphasis on cultivating interdisciplinary knowledge and international communication skills. Here aim is to train creative and independent researchers who have the capability to work in a broad range of fields and can work in new interdisciplinary fields.
- Acquire advanced knowledge and skills from basic scholarship through small-group courses and conducting cutting-edge research
- Implement a program that bridges the barriers between major academic disciplines
- Acquire integrated knowledge in subjects outside the field of specialization through joint classes of the three major academic disciplines
- Acquire the ability to think flexibly as well as to develop a rich imagination to appreciate differing perspectives and methods of traditional disciplines
- Cultivate the ability to define problems and explore research through an active learning system.
- Current TopicsInteractive Seminar for Advanced Research
- Semestral Seminar (Experimental work in Lab)
- Advanced Macromolecular Science I
- Analytical Seperation Chemistry
- Basic Biology I
- Basic Biology II
- Chemistry on Catalysis
- Introductory Biology
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Organic Biochemistry
- Structural Organic Chemistry
- Topics in Inorganic Chemistry
- Advanced Chemical Experiment
- Interactive Seminar for Advanced Research
- Master’s degree
- Official Transcripts
- Certificate of Graduation (or Certification of Expected Completion)
- Statement of Purpose
- Master’s Thesis
- Letter of Conditional Acceptance
- At Least Two Evaluation Letters
- Payment of application fees is not required.
- Enrollment fee: 282,000 JPY
We can offer a special Japanese government scholarship to an excellent successful applicant. This scholarship is offered only to applicants newly coming to Japan. Enrollment and tuition fees are waived for recipients of the scholarship and each recipient will be provided monthly with almost 140,000 yen.