Photos of university / #uniofgreenwich
This programme emphasises the analytical aspects of business which can be used to achieve superior business performance. You will learn how to develop and manage businesses, taking into account emerging business issues, such as sustainability, financial crisis and technological innovation.
Graduates from this programme will be effective at managing, analysing and making decisions based on quantifiable information. The vocational elements are built into the curriculum to meet the needs from employers, and the work-related teaching and learning is adopted to encourage you to form your own opinions and critique relevant theory. Work-related teaching and learning will also provide opportunities for you to work with business professionals or local communities on live projects.
Direct entry to Year 2 and 3 is available for qualified applicants. Students on this programme may apply to participate in overseas exchanges with our Erasmus partners.
The aims of the programme are:
- To develop your knowledge of the broad areas of business and management with particular emphasis on HRM
- To allow you to develop a command of subject-specific skills including application of knowledge and proficiency in intellectual skills
- To equip you to deal with uncertainty and complexity, to explore alternative solutions and to integrate theory and practice in a range of situations.
Detailed Course FactsTuition fee
- GBP 9000 Year (EEA)
- GBP 10350 Year (International)
EU/Home: £9,000 International: £10,350
Scholarships available - please see our website www.gre.ac.uk/scholarshipsStart date September 2015 Duration full-time 36 months Languages Take an IELTS test
- Personal and Professional Development 1: Business (15 credits)
- Context and Regulatory Framework of Business (30 credits)
- Introduction to Business Processes (30 credits)
- Business Planning and Development - Quantitative Methods 1 (30 credits)
- Organisation Behaviour 1: Managing the Performance of Individuals (15 credits)
- Personal and Professional Development 2: Career Development (15 credits)
- Project Management (15 credits)
- Value Chain Management (30 credits)
- Employee Resourcing and Development (30 credits)
- Creativity and Decision-Making in Business (30 credits)
- Innovation in Action (15 credits)
- Organisation Behaviour 3: Leadership (15 credits)
- Managing Strategy (30 credits)
- Employee Relations and Rewards (30 credits)
- One option from: Consultancy Project; Thematic Independent Study (30 credits)
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
Applicants should have:
280 UCAS points
PLUS GCSEs at grade C or above in English and mathematics or equivalent qualifications.
Applications from mature students are welcome.
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Access Bursary
Bursary for UK students all subjects where the variable tuition fee rate is payable.
- Alumni Bursary
Alumni Bursary for UK Undergraduate students
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than University of Greenwich.