Photos of university / #kingstonuniversity
The Coaching and Mentoring for High Performance PgDip/MSc is a flexible programme designed to meet the needs of those already working, or intending to work as, professional coaches in the public and private sector organisations.
What will you study?
The course provides an in depth understanding of the areas that support the core competences required to practise in the area of high performance business coaching ethics and standards; establishing the coaching agreement; establishing trust and intimacy with the client; coaching presence; active listening; powerful questioning; direct communication; creating awareness; designing actions; planning and goal setting; and managing progress and accountability.
What this course offers you
The course provides an in-depth understanding of the areas that support the core competences required to practise in the area of high performance business coaching:
* ethics and standards;
* establishing the coaching agreement;
* establishing trust and intimacy with the client;
* coaching presence;
* active listening;
* powerful questioning;
* direct communication;
* creating awareness;
* designing actions;
* planning and goal setting; and
* managing progress and accountability.
Blended learning integrates physical (face-to-face) and electronic modes of study and allows you to make the best use of your own particular learning style. During your face-to-face sessions the tutors will ensure that all activities make best use of personal interaction. They will also inform you of the activities and facilities available for their module online.
PgDip students take five specialist modules. MSc students, in addition to the five modules, take a research methods module and a dissertation.
* Coaching and Mentoring for High Performance
* Leadership, Change and Consultancy
* Career Counselling, Training and Development
* Leading, Managing and Developing People
* Developing Skills for Business Leadership
* Research Methods and Dissertation
Kingston Business School bursaries
* For Home/EU and international students: * Five Diana Winstanley bursaries worth £2,000 each.
* Five Diana Winstanley bursaries worth £1,000 each.
Kingston University scholarships and bursaries
* For international students: * £3,300 scholarships for full-time international students.
* 10% discount on fees for Kingston alumni (alumni loyalty bursary).
* 10% discount on fees for family members of Kingston alumni (family loyalty bursary).
* For Home/EU students: * up to £3,000 Annual Fund scholarships.
To apply for any scholarship or bursary you must already be in possession of a firm offer on the programme and have paid your course fee deposit.