Photos of university / #jacobsuniversity
Jacobs University Bremen (JUB) and The Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) are proud to offer a master’s program to respond to the most in-demand jobs in tech, science, and business science.
Study and work alongside a network of the world’s leading scientists, researchers and entrepreneurs. Gain cutting-edge knowledge and graduate with the most up-to-date tech skills needed to drive innovation in industry, and academia, or through your own startup.
Study Alongside the World’s Leading Scientists, Researchers, and Entrepreneurs
Learning and working alongside a network of world-class experts will help you gain cutting-edge knowledge and equip you with the most up-to-date tech skills. The students have the opportunity to participate in research, summer internships, and industry projects, all of which prepare them for international careers.
Why study with us?
- The only MSc of Computer Science and Software Engineering and Digital Leadership
- Program – Modern unique advanced courses; preparing students for key leadership positions
- People – Access to research and business leaders
- Community – Create lasting connections across the globe that will follow you throughout your career
- Research and Industry partnerships – Opportunity to enter both industrial and academic careers
- Study in Switzerland and Germany – Get a German Degree from an accredited university
- Financial Aid – Scholarships and tuition deferrals
An exciting program for digital leaders of the future
A unique blend of:
- Technical skills
- Management skills
- Leadership skills
- Capstone project for experiencing skills in industrial projects – to apply the knowledge and expertise in technical, management, and leadership skills gained throughout the program is a “real-world” project that runs over the course of 3-semesters
- Summer Internship for full immersion in industry
- Master thesis – Research, Industry, and Startup Thesis for company experience
Students who have completed an undergraduate program in computer science, software engineering, information technology or another discipline with at least 60 ECTS of computer science-related topics (such as mathematics, programming, design, software architecture).
Relevant work or entrepreneurial experience welcome.
Students who do not fulfill these requirements may be conditionally admitted with further requirements to re-take relevant undergraduate courses.
There are several full scholarships available (covering full tuition costs) to students who are:
- Winners of the STAR Contest
- Undergraduates that have completed their degree in one of the Top 25 universities
- Pursuing a research project after their studies
Please note that every applicant meeting one or more criteria from the above list will be considered for a full scholarship and will need to pass the interviews as well as programming test (if applicable).
If you are considered for a full scholarship:
- The Master Admission Committee will send you information along with the admission letter.
- You will need to pass a programming test
- If you are a STAR Contest winner, you do not need to pass the test.
- You will need to pass an interview with Faculty members
- You will need to pass an interview with business industry representatives
Once all steps have been completed, you will receive the decision via email.
Academic Achievement Scholarships
All students are considered for an academic achievement scholarship based on their bachelor grade point average (GPA). EU students are eligible for a minimum guaranteed scholarship of € 4.000.
Academic Achievement Scholarships (per academic year)
€ 4.000 (Minimum guaranteed amount for EU students)
€ 12.000 (Maximum scholarship amount irrespective of nationality)
The number of these scholarships is not limited and no separate application is required.
Students are informed about their scholarship amount immediately following admission.
Tuition Deferral Program
In cooperation with our partner Brain Capital
✔ Deferral of tuition fees is calculated automatically and available to you shortly after admission.
✔ You decide whether you want to take advantage of this personalized financing option.
✔ Granted independently of your financial situation.
✔ Flexible repayment plan based on your future income and personal circumstances. If you earn less than the defined minimum income level, repayment is deferred.