The Executive Master in Marketing & Sales (EMMS) by SDA Bocconi is a specialized and international master that runs over 14 months and is taught entirely in English. The executive format of the program means that traditional classes are combined with distance learning sessions, allowing you to work and study at the same time. The master focuses on sales and marketing, and offers you the opportunity to study not only at SDA Bocconi in Milano but also at ESADE in Barcelona and Madrid.
EMMS will enable you to:
- round up your skills and develop the strategic mind-frame which would make you successful in a management position
- develop your career path while continuing to work
- learn marketing and sales knowledge in an international context
- share the experience of other professionals involved in marketing and sales in different companies, industries, and countries
- find new networking opportunities in an international market
- gain awareness of your skills and competences through a specifically designed program
EMMS offers you:
- Unique learning activities: face-to-face lessons, distance learning lessons, business project. Overall, 50% of sessions are face-to-face and 50% are by distance learning.
- Face-to-face lessons are held in three cities: Milan, Barcelona and Madrid.
- EMMS diploma is a double degree issued by two very prestigious business schools: SDA Bocconi and ESADE.
Teaching methods and evaluation process
The total length of emms is 14 months, January 2015 - February 2016.
Residential modules and exams take up 32 working days and 4 Saturday mornings and are divided between Italy and Spain.
Overall, 50% of the emms sessions are face-to-face and 50% are by distance learning sessions
About SDA Bocconi School of Management
The leading School of Management in Italy and the only Italian School present in all of the most important International rankings (Financial Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Economist, Forbes), SDA Bocconi has established itself as a European leader in higher education.
SDA Bocconi School of Management is part of Università Bocconi, the first Italian University to grant a degree in economics. For over a century, Bocconi has played a leading role in Italys social and economic modernization.
SDA Bocconi has been engaged in the promotion and organization of executive education since 1971, with an International approach. The Schools vision of empowering life through knowledge and imagination lies behind its program offerings: Executive Education Open and Custom Programs, MBA and Master Programs, for the development of individuals, companies, institutions and economic systems.
Choosing SDA Bocconi and coming to Milano means choosing a vibrant environment, the entrepreneurial, financial and industrialized center of Italy, a doorway to Europe. In short, a wealth of international contacts and opportunities.
And Milano, of course, is culture, fashion, design, food and the art of living.
- 11th MBA in Europe - FT Global MBA Rankings 2014 (+3)
- 31st MBA Worldwide - FT Global MBA Rankings 2014 (+8)
- 8th BS in Europe - FT European B-Schools Rankings 2013 (+3)
- 28th BS in Europe - FT Executive MBA Rankings 2013 (+7)
- 10th BS in Europe, 19th Worldwide - FT Executive Education Rankings 2013 (+7)
- 8th BS in Europe, 15th Worldwide - FT Custom Education Rankings 2013 (+8)
- 14th MBA in Europe, 47th MBA Worldwide - Which MBA, The Economist 2013 (+23)
- 6th MBA in Europe - QS TopMBA Global 200 Business Schools Report 2013 (+1)
- 3rd MBA Program outside US - Forbes 2013 (+1)
Module 1. January - March
- Fundamental Courses 1
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management 1
- Culture and Anthropology (East and West)
Residency module: January (Milano)
Distance Learning: January - March (online)
Module 2. March - May
- Fundamental Courses 2
- Marketing Research
- Brand Management
- Going to the Market
Residency module: March (Barcelona)
Distance Learning: March May (online)
Module 3. May - July
- Advanced Courses 1
- Price Strategy and Management
- Channel Management
- Strategic Marketing
Residency module: May (Milano)
Distance Learning: May - July (online)
Module 4. July - September
- Advanced Courses 2
- International Marketing management
- Finance for Marketing & Sales
- Sales Management 2
Residency module: July (Barcelona)
Distance Learning: July - September (online)
Summer Break: August
Module 5. September - November
- Advanced Courses 3
- Digital Enablers
- F2F Workshop: Negotiation Skills
- CRM and Business Intelligence
- F2F Workshop: Leading and Managing People
Residency module: September (Madrid)
Distance Learning: September - November (online)
Module 6. November 2015 - January
- Advanced Courses 4
- Marketing Creativity and Innovation
- Integrated Marketing Communication
Residency module: November (Milano)
Distance Learning: November - January (online)
Winter Break: December - January
Module 7 - February (Barcelona)
- F2F Workshop: Communication Skills
- New Trends in Marketing
- Top Manager Address
- Head Hunter Address
- Business project presentation
- Graduation Ceremony
The School assists candidates with their funds search by placing at their disposal the documentation required for financial support applications.
In particular, Bocconi grants opportunities for low-interest loans available to admitted students, thanks to agreements with some partner banks.
Furthermore the University provides international students with information about possible sources for financing in several countries.