Areas of our studies
Economics & Management, selected courses: Economy, Market & Company Analysis, Marketing, Management & Organization, Product Management, Process Management, Project Management, Design Management, Statistics and Data Analysis,
Nature & Environment, selected courses: Natural Science, Life Science, Environment & Sustainable Development, Quality, Environmental & Safety Management, Design for Environment,
Technology, selected courses: Creation and Assessment of Industrial Products Quality, Creation and Assessment of Food Products Quality, Technology Management, Good Production Practices, Green Technology, Material Science and Materials Engineering.
All prognoses and job market analyses show that demand for environmentally conscious managers will be growing. A time of T-shaped engineers and green collars is coming! Our graduates will have numerous opportunities of employment in: multinational and multicultural corporations, R&D centers, consulting companies, institutions certifying product & production process quality.
Our graduates can work as the specialists in the following fields:
• product development,
• product & production quality control,
• quality assurance,
• Corporate Social Responsibility,
• ecodesign (Design for Environment, DfE) and life cycle management (LCM),
• green marketing.
• signed application form;
• High School Diploma (legalized copy in English or Polish, adjusted apostille, i.e. sealed and signed by a Polish consul);
• Certificate of English language skills;
• entrance medical record;
• proof of medical suport;
• copy of passport;
• copy of visa;
• confirmation of admission and tuition fee payment.