Photos of university / #gisma.business.school
The course is delivered at GISMA by Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM), which holds accreditations from AMBA, AACSB, and EQUIS - making GEM one of the top business schools in the world.
You'll also be studying at GISMA's central Berlin campus, giving you access to the vibrant business community in Germany's capital city.
This programme has been designed for recent graduates, managers, and/or entrepreneurs who want to produce innovative business models and pursue opportunities in business and technology.
What will you learn?
- Project management skills
- How to develop your entrepreneurial spirit
- How to deal with social, ethical, legal and financial constraints
Introduction session - general management and the corporate environment
- Corporate Finance
- Insight into Digital
- Intercultural Management
- International Negotiations
- Leadership, Teambuilding and Managerial Creativity
- Legal Environment of International Business
- Managerial Economics
- Project Management
- Research Methods for Managers
- Personal Branding for Career Success
- Digital Analytics
- Introduction to Innovation
- Creativity and Innovation
- Innovation & Design Thinking
- Marketing High Tech and Innovation
- Strategic Management
- Harvard Course: Microeconomics of Competitiveness
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring
- Strategic Marketing and Marketing Planning
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- New Venture Business Planning
- Entrepreneurship and Business Opportunities
- Small and Family Business
Final Management Project
- The second year of the programme is dedicated to the Final Management Project, conducted under the supervision of a tutor. This is an applied or theoretical research project that can be completed at a distance and in parallel with full-time employment or an approved internship. Students are encouraged to choose a subject related to their preferred career.
- Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- Work experience is not a requirement
- English proficiency:
- TOEFL – IBT: 94 (minimum of 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587
- IELTS – 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B, C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – minimum of 63
- GMAT is not required for this programme
- Complete online application
- University transcripts front/back with grading scale
- Internationally recognised passport picture
- Passport scanned
- Copy of the latest degree or diploma or certificate of enrolment with an approximate graduation date
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Three short essays relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this programme, and your intercultural awareness
- Two references (professional or academic). Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
Tuition fee - €25,000 per course. In addition to the qualification, fees cover a range of student support services, including accommodation assistance and visa application support, as well as German language classes for international students.
Аor applications submitted at least 8 weeks before orientation date the university offers 20% Early bird offer.
GISMA offers flexible payment plans that allow you to spread the costs of your programme fees in up to six instalments. A refundable* deposit of €2,000 is required to secure your place, and the remainder of the tuition fee is to be paid after the start of the programme in accordance with your payment schedule.
You will be eligible for a discount of 5% off the total fee if the payment of the entire tuition fee is completed before the first instalment due date.
Based on 2015 Grenoble MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship graduates who were employed at the time of the survey:
- 100% have found a job within 2 months after graduation
- 100% of graduates from this programme find employment within 4 months
- 83% work internationally
- 92% have jobs involving international projects
- 50% manage a team
Our graduates are now working in a wide variety of fields – including marketing, business development, consulting, and management – and our alumni come from over 60 different nations.
Our Careers Services offers advice and support on self-assessment, job hunting, salary negotiations, and networking, all of which will help you to develop your career plan and build the foundations that will help you achieve your professional goals. You will also benefit from one-to-one sessions with GISMA’s career coaches, giving you personalised guidance on how you can reach your ideal position and what strategies will be most useful to you.
On completion of the course, students from outside the EU will be able to apply for an 18-month postgraduate work visa, using this time to find employment in Germany.