Photos of university / #krakowskaakademia
A management education and career is by far the most universal and versatile professional preparation for your people. Earning the Bachelor Degree in English is additional asset as contemporary business and public administration has accepted English as the lingua franca. Combined with ambitious and novel study work Management in English provides you with unique and useful skills and capabilities to successfully pursue your professional goals.
This undergraduate program leads you through basic courses, followed by professional subjects and offers you the opportunities to pick one of four specialization areas. Study work is complemented by cooperation with local and international businesses. You also gain proficiency in 2 foreign languages. Krakow, the beautiful old city, the former capital of Poland, now a center of business, tourism and education, will serve as an active learning environment for students.
The undergraduate program Management in English takes 3 years. The program comprises 180 ECTS points, spread over six semesters.
The first academic semester (Fall) usually lasts from the beginning of October to mid-February. Spring semester starts shortly after and lasts through the end of June. Study work is evenly distributed among all 6 semesters with a slightly lower work load for the last semesters. You learn 2 foreign languages (4 semesters) and work on a final dissertation in 5th semester. The last two semesters (5 and 6) are devoted to your chosen specialization (4 to choose among). Students will participate in concerts, musical and sport events and visit museums and libraries.
- a copy of the secondary school-leaving certificate duly endorsed for conformity with the original document by an authorized University staff (original document must be available for reference)
- results of the Matura examination (candidates boasting a new-system Matura secondary school-leaving exam with a new Matura secondary school-leaving examination)
- entrance examination
- a pertinent language certificate
- a diploma attesting to:
– graduation from the Dept. of English or Applied Linguistics
– graduation from a foreign language teacher training college
– completion of academic education abroad – with English as the official language of instruction
AFMKU is investing significant resources in internationalisation and successively extending foreign linkages. We have been gradually developing with a view to accepting more students from abroad as our long-term priority. A modern and exciting learning environment with facilities in which you can study and relax has been created. Students, who do not speak Polish can find an attractive alternative in programmes that are conducted in English.
The programmes for free inclued in the study offer: Architecture, Film and TV Production Management, Management
The number of places is limited.