The 30-credit program is designed to develop conceptual and practical understanding of the adult learner, how to plan classes and programs that are best suited to meet the needs of adult learners, and how to create learning contexts that can encourage sustained learning and productive change in a variety of context in which adults learn.
* Introduction to Adult and Continuing Education
* Understanding the Adult Learner
* Learning and Teaching in a Globalized Context
* Designing Learning for Adults
* Applied Research in Adult Education: Planning, Assessing, and Evaluating Programs for Adults
* Organizational Leadership and Change Management
* Creating and Sustaining a Learning Organization
If you are pursuing a master's degree or professional, terminal degree, Rutgers can help you find fellowships and scholarships to support your advanced study.
The Rutgers name is recognized everywhere, and a Rutgers degree makes a great first impression. Weve built our academic reputation on solid accomplishments:
* Rutgers is a memberso are Harvard, Yale, and Berkeleyof the prestigious Association of American Universities, the 61 leading research universities in North America.
* More than 175 Rutgers research centers support pioneering work in stem cells, climate change, DNA analysis, and more.
* Rutgers international reputation draws top students from more than 130 countries and all 50 states.