Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences has more than 36,000 students and more than 3,500 employees. There are a wide variety of programmes to choose from across all educational sectors, with the exception of the agrarian sector. Our education is closely connected to developments in the metropolitan region of Rotterdam.
At Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences we educate our students towards becoming a professional who makes valuable contributions to society. We do this in Rotterdam; an international and metropolitan environment.
In all that we do our basis is equality. We encourage mutual respect and we work with a focus on emancipation.
For Bachelors programmes:
- For your final registration we need to either receive an original certified photocopy* of your diploma and a final transcript by post. Or you can show your original diploma and transcript in person before the deadline. Certified translations (by sworn translator) are required if not in Dutch, English, French or German.
- English test level (check the language requirements in the menu on the left).
- Pass the intake interview with one of our recruiters.
- Chinese applicants also need to submit a Nuffic certificate.
For Masters programmes:
- Diploma with a business related Bachelor Degree.
- IELTS Academic 6.5* / TOEFL iBT 90 / Cambridge CAE: Grade C scale 180-184 | FCE: Grade B scale 176-179 | Grade A scale 180-184. (Exam results can’t be older than two years at start of the study programme)
- Curriculum Vitae and, motivation letter.
- Applicant with a non-business related bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years related work experience with an additional mandatory interview can qualify for direct entry into one of the Masters Programmes.
*No more than 2 IELTS sub-scores may be a maximum of 0.5 points below the required overall score.
For students who do not meet the sub score requirements can qualify for an additional interview to receive entry into the programme of their choice.