In 2016, GBS was ranked number 3 in Switzerland and within the top 100 global business school rankings for executives and entrepreneurs (The CEOWORLD Magazine’s top business schools ranking).
As a leading private institution in Switzerland, we work hard to ensure that Geneva Business School maintains its superior quality of education through our accreditations with some of the world’s most respected organisations.
We are proud to announce that we have three principal accreditations (IACBE,ECBE and EDUQUA).
These come from our commitment to attain high-quality education and to ensure the best future for our students. The rich mixture of international accreditations allows our students to receive a high standard of training with a keen blend of theory and practice.
We have also formed strong ties with partner Universities who meet the same standards of quality education we hold to ourselves. Our network has consistently grown over the years, ever expanding towards new horizons. These organisations enable us to work on exchange programs and dual degrees with universities and business schools that share our passion for quality education.
In line with our international accreditations, GBS has the following Broad-Based Goals:
Broad-Based Student Learning Goals:
1. Understand the major concepts of business applicable to companies of all sizes
2. Obtain business knowledge and understand the management processes involved
3. Learn the different types of effective communication skills.
4. Understand the importance of personal and professional integrity.
5. Understand the ethical ramifications of business decisions.
Broad-Based Operational Goals:
1. The curriculum will cater for students in order to prepare them for the skills required in the professional workplace
2. Students will have access to all necessary material and facilities to assist them in completing all courses successfully
3. The faculty members will be composed mainly of active professionals
4. The program will allow for students to be placed in work placements following completion of their studies
Geneva Business School has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
· Bachelor of Business Administration, with majors in: International Management, Entrepreneurship, Sport Management & Marketing, Digital Marketing, International Relations.
· Bachelor of Finance, with majors in: International Finance
· Master of Business Administration, with majors in: International Management, International Relations.
· Master of Science in Finance, with majors in: International Finance, Islamic Finance.
· Doctor of Business Administration