Photos of university / #yasaruniv
The undergraduate program is designed in accordance with a cooperative education strategy and an understanding of hands-on experience, so that the new trends in the technology can be adapted easily. The program constitutes the foreground in the fields of Energy systems, Electronics, Communications, Antennas and Microwave Techniques, Control Systems and Signal Processing
Our daily life has been rapidly changing due to the technical innovations created by electrical and electronics engineers. Electronic devices are appeared from major industrial applications through to household items in everyday life. On the other hand, energy is one of the leading topics in the contemporary world. The production of electrical power as well as its management and control are at the heart of the infrastructure, on which our modern society depends.
The students which have been graduated from Electrical and Electronics Engineering department will gain the following skills:
- Understanding of and ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics, fundamental sciences and engineering to electrical and electronics engineering problems.
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of at least one specialization field within Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Understanding of different areas of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Ability to participate in creative, synthetic, integrative design activities.
- Ability to express ideas effectively, in written and oral form.
- Ability to work with others, in professional and social settings.
The work opportunities for the graduates are
- Wired and mobile communication systems,
- Control and automation applications in the industry,
- Energy systems,
- Biomedical systems,
- Defense industry,
- Hardware design and implementation.
RADUATE SCHOOL OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN ELECTRIC-ELECTRONIC ENGINEERI
MASTERS WITH THESIS(ENGLISH) Undergraduate Program
- ELECTIVE COURSE
- ELECTIVE COURSE
- LINEAR SYSTEM THEORY I
- ANALOG FILTERS
- COMMUNICATION ELECTRONICS
- BIOELECTRICITY AND BIO MAGNETISM
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVE THEORY
- ANTENNA ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION THEORY
- COMMUNICATION THEORY
- ANALOG INTEGRATED CIRCUIT DESIGN
- THEORY OF ACOUSTIC WAVE
- PRINCIPLES OF MODERN OPTICAL SYSTEMS
- DIGITAL RADIO COMMUNICATIONS
- ADVANCED STATIC POWER CONVERSION
- ECONOMIC OPERATION OF POWER CONVERSION
- APPLIED OPTICS
- MICROPROCESSOR APPLICATIONS
- GENERALIZED ELECTRICAL MACHINE THEORY
- COMPUTATIONAL METHODS IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- LINEAR SYSTEM THEORY II
- NUMERICAL METHODS IN ELECTROMAGNETIC
- ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVE PROPAGATION
- ANTENNA THEORY
- INTEGRATED SENSORS AND SENSOR SYSTEMS
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORKS
- ELECTRICAL HEATING AND APPLICATIONS
- POWER SYSTEM REAL-TIME MONITORING AND CONTROL
- MICROCONTROLLER ARCHITECTURE AND APPLICATIONS
- ELECTRICAL ASPECTS OF WIND ENERGY CONVERSION SYSTEMS
- FUZZY SYSTEMS
- DIGITAL CONTROL SYSTEMS
- INTEGRATED SENSORS
- PRINCIPLES OF LSI DESIGN
- BIOMEDICAL INSTRUMENTATION
- DATA CONVERTERS
- PROBABILITY AND STOCHASTICS PROCESSES
- SIGNAL ANALYSIS AND PROCESSING
- HIGH FREQUENCY FILTER DESIGN
- MEDICAL IMAGING
- MICROWAVE ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONIC INSTRUMENTATION
- NONLINEAR SYSTEMS THEORY
- POWER SYSTEM STABILITY AND DYNAMICS
- MODERN POWER SYSTEM OPERATION AND CONTROL TECHNIQUES
- ADVANCED POWER SYSTEM PROTECTION
- PRINCIPLES OF DIGITAL CMOSVLSI DESIGN
- MICROPROCESSORS AND APPLICATIONS
- POWER SYSTEM PLANNING
Second Cycle Masters Degree (M.Sc.) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is awarded to students who have completed all the courses (120 ECTS including graduation thesis) with at least a letter grade of C+ or S ; scored a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of not less than 2.70 / 4.00 and completed the graduation thesis with a successful presentation.
Undergraduate students enrolled at Yasar University are eligible for scholarships based on their academic performance. Any student, who has completed the first academic year and achieved a grade point average of above 2.30 out of 4.00, will be eligible to apply for an academic scholarship. Within the quota determined, scholarships for the following academic year, will be awarded on a 100%, 50% and 25% basis. The scholarship will continue as long as the students grades are maintained.
Yasar University offers Sports Scholarships to successful athletes playing in National teams. This year, scholarships of 100%, 50% and 25% will be offered to athletes in below fields: Tennis, Table Tennis, Archery, Athletics, Chess, Fencing, Gymnastics, Swimming and Triathlon Applications for Sports Scholarship are taken during May.
Turkish Government Scholarships:
Some international students may also be eligible for scholarships sponsored by the Turkish government.