Photos of university / #aaustudieliv
The Master's programme in Intelligent Reliable Systems at Aalborg University Esbjerg concerns process control, reliability demands, fault detection and diagnosis in dynamic software- and hardware systems. The programme features a variety of courses and projects within the area of intelligent reliable systems. You will acquire competencies within system identification and identification and its application in engineering systems including comprehension of probability, statistic and stochastic processes. You will also work with fault diagnosis and reliability analysis.
Job and career · Intelligent Reliable Systems (Esbjerg)
Upon graduation, you have attained a variety of skills and competences highly applicable in R&D departments in both small and large companies all over the world. As an employee, you will participate in developing several of the products you know from your daily life. Also open to you are sales departments, manufacturing companies, consulting engineering companies and the public sector. You may also pursue a career as a PhD student.
Below, you may see a short list of the programme's content.
- System identification and estimation
- Probability theory
- Statistics and stochastic processes
- Modelling of dynamic systems or Kalman filter theory and its application
- Fault diagnosis and reliability analysis
- Control and surveillance processes and -systems
- Fault detection and diagnosis techniques
- Reliability modelling and analysis
- Design of intelligent reliable systems
- Adaptive and optimal control
- Intelligent control and reliability-oriented design
No courses are offered, as the 4th semester is entirely devoted to your working on your Masters Thesis.