The George Herbert Walker School of Business & Technology offers 3 different Business & Management majors:
- Bachelor of Science (BSBA) in Business Administration adds further elements of business management, including information analysis, organizational behavior, operations management, and business policy.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Finance adds the same elements covered in the BS of Business Administration, and includes a focus on the three major finance areas: corporate finance, investments, and financial institutions and markets.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Management introduces the human side of management, such as human relations, team management, and managerial policies. You can also study marketing in depth through an Emphasis in Marketing.
Detailed Course FactsApplication deadline At least four months before the start term Tuition fee
- EUR 26500 Year (EEA)
- EUR 26500 Year (Non-EEA)
Full-time undergraduate tuition (per semester) CHF 15,920 flat fee,includes textbooks/e-bookStart date January,August 2015 Freshmen can begin their studies in either the Fall 1 term (August) or Spring 1 (January); Transfer students can begin their studies in any of the five terms: August, October, January, March or May. Credits 128
Duration full-time 48 months Languages Take an IELTS test
- 36 credit hours: required courses
- 27 credit hours: general education courses
65 credit hours: elective courses
- ACCT 2020 Financial accounting
- ACCT 2025 Managerial accounting
- MNGT 2100 Management theory and practices
- ECON 2010 Principles of macroeconomics
- ECON 2020 Principles of microeconomics
- MNGT 3320 Business law: international
- MNGT 3400 Human resource management
- MNGT 4900 Managerial policies and strategies
English Language Requirements
IELTS band : 6 TOEFL paper-based test score : 550 TOEFL iBT® test : 80
To study at this university, you have to speak English. We advice you totake an IELTS test. More About IELTS
Freshmen are admitted to the University following the successful completion of a twelve-year American high school program or its international equivalent as recognized by Webster.
Students whose native or predominant language is not English may need additional English proficiency that requires them to enroll in English as a Second Language (ESL).
No work experience is required.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship
"The Academic Excellence Scholarship can provide up to a 50 % reduction in tuition per semester. These scholarships will be renewed if the student maintains superior academic performance during each semester of their 3-year Bachelor programme. The scholarship will be directly applied to the student’s tuition fees."
- Alumni Study Travel Fund
Scholarships for students who are already attending the University of Reading.
- Amsterdam Merit Scholarships
The University of Amsterdam aims to attract the world’s brightest students to its international classrooms. Outstanding students from outside the European Economic Area can apply for an Amsterdam Merit Scholarship.
* The scholarships shown on this page are suggestions first and foremost. They could be offered by other organisations than Webster University Geneva.