Photos of university / #universidadcarlosiiidemadrid
The Master in Marketing at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M) is a one year full time program offered in Madrid. The program is designed to provide a high quality specialization in the marketing discipline, nurturing technical and attitudinal skills to develop a rewarding marketing career in the global business environment. We prepare recent graduates and young professionals with limited work experience from around the world for leading marketing positions. The hallmark of our program combines the rigor of cutting-edge analytic tools embedded by academic researchers, with the down-to-earth contribution of experienced professionals.
The Msc in Marketing is intended to prepare students for professional practice. The program equips students with the skills and knowledge necessary to reach top marketing positions. Specifically the objective of the masters is to develop 3 different areas of competence:
- skills in Marketing Management (including strategic marketing and marketing mix tactics).
- expertise in Market Research (including qualitative and quantitative market research, experiments,).
- business analytics to support marketing decision making (including statistics/econometrics, sales response models, operational planning).
Benefits of doing this program
1) A direct pathway to a successful marketing career.
2) UC3M a Top European University in Business Studies
3) Research institution looking to the future
4) Innovative and dynamic teaching methods
5) International Faculty and Professionals (top company collaboration such as LOreal, GfK-Emer, Nielsen, Young & Rubicam, Nike,...)
6) Courses taught in English, the business language
7) Competitively priced
8) Internships only with market leading companies
9) 10 months from start to finish;.
10) Optional post-masters certificate doing either an international exchange or an extended internship.
The program is specifically designed for graduate students who are interested in a specific and extensive training in marketing. The program is designed to serve students who choose to specialize in marketing immediately after completing their undergraduate degree (although some students have a year or two of post-undergraduate work experience).
Most preferred undergraduate degrees are Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, and Mathematics.
Business at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid in the rankings
- Universidad Carlos III has been included among the top 100 universities in the world in the Social Sciences and Management according to the QS World University Ranking
- Accordingly to the 2014 Shanghai ranking, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid is among the 150 top ones in Economics and Business
- Accordingly to the Tilburg University Economics Ranking 2007-2011, Universidad Carlos III is the number 42 worldwide in economics, based on publications on a list of 70 leading journals.
- Accordingly to the University of Dallas ranking of Business schools and select the period 2009-2011 for research publications among the top journals in Accounting, Finance, Management and Marketing fields(1), Universidad Carlos III de Madrid is ranked 99 world-basis and 91 Europe:
(1) Journal ACCOUNTING ECONOMICS, Journal ACCOUNTING RESEARCH, ACCOUNTING REVIEW, Journal FINANCE, Journal FINANCIAL ECONOMICS, REVIEW OF FINANCIAL STUDIES, ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT REVIEW, ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT JOURNAL, ADMINISTRATIVE SCIENCE QUARTERLY, STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT Journal, ORGANIZATION SCIENCE,MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
The program consists of two tracks: Marketing Management and Marketing Research and Modeling.
This program is designed to give students an opportunity to combine new knowledge and practical experience through the integration of theory and practice.
The university offers tuitionships that may cover up to 50% of the tuition fee. These tuitionships are awarded to the best students in the program and are incompatible with any other grant that the student may receive for the same purpose.