Photos of university / #jamescookuniversity
A general MBA that provides a broad management education and training covering all of the major aspects of business administration.
JCUs business administration programs provide advanced knowledge, understanding and analytical skills for managing in the 21st century. This involves using a wide range of knowledge and research from the social sciences, applied sciences and humanities to develop interdisciplinary and thematic frameworks that enable managers to successfully analyse, strategically plan and implement decisions.
The disciplines of economics, finance, marketing, human resource management, accounting, business law, information technology, strategy and leadership, and statistics are used to understand the key themes that confront all managers and organisations.
Themes include responsible management practices, globalisation, technology and innovation, individual identity and career development, corporate governance, sustainability, risk and value creation, entrepreneurship and decision-making, the knowledge economy, leadership and change, and strategy.
This course is offered by the School of Business. The Schools professional programs are internationally recognised and teaching staff are often research leaders in their fields.
Our Master of Business Administration (General Stream) program provides you with advanced knowledge, understanding and the analytical skills required for modern managing.
This program provides a broad management education covering all major aspects of business administration.Campus:
Townsville; Cairns; External; Singapore; BrisbaneMode:
Internal, flexible delivery, limited attendance and block mode. Part time available
- LB5202:03 Marketing Management
- LB5205:03 People in Organisations
- LB5212:03 Accounting and Finance for Managers
- LB5236:03 Comparative Global Business Systems
- LB5228:03 The Changing Business Environment
- LB5229:03 Economics for a Sustainable World
- LB5230:03 Managing Strategic Resources and Operations
- LB5231:03 Corporate Responsibility and Governance
- LB5232:03 Marketing, Customer Engagement, Social Media and Marketing
- LB5233:03 Strategic and Responsible Innovation Management
- LB5234:03 Leading and Managing Organisational Change
- LB5235:03 Practical or Research Project
Select a major or no specified major
No specified major
Select 6 credit points of any level 5 subjects
Select 6 credit points of level 5 subjects with a prefix of LB, CO, CP, EC, TO or CV
Type of major
Credit points in major
- 12 credit points