Photos of university / #insabarcelona
The International Dual Degree in Tourist Management is a year program designed entirely for pursuing a successfully career hospitality industry with an international collaboration between INSA (Barcelona,Spain) and the Hotel Management School (Luzern, Switzerland).
Tourism has turned out to be an economic booster contributing to the economic development of many countries over the last few decades. People see holidays as a necessity, and not as luxury in the present scenario. Tourism calls for coordination and cooperation between travel agents, tour operators, and tourists. It also involves marketing efforts to attract tourists to travel to particular destinations.
- Start: October 2019
- Duration: Until September 2020.
- Modality: Campus attendance
- Place: Barcelona (Spain) / Luzern (Switzerland)
- Language: Inglés
- Price: 14.000 €
- Schedule Monday to Thursday from 19h to 22h
- Graduates in Tourism.
- Professionals in need of upgrading and wishing to expand their business horizons.
- Companies seeking staff expertise.
- Graduates in Vocational Intermediate or Higher Grade in the areas of Tourism, Food, Travel Agencies and Hospitality Management seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
Provides students the opportunity to pursue two degrees, at two different Universities in one year, giving students the opportunity for a truly global perspective.
The plan has a multidisciplinary vision and it will be held by alternating practical situations and theoretical concepts. You will generate unique and creative solutions while empowering yourself in competitive contexts and must elaborate and present a final Master project.
After completing the program, the student receives the following diplomas issued by the partners´s universities: INSA, B.H.M.S., Robert Gordon University Aberdeen
- Revenue Manager
- Hotel Manager or deputy
- Head of Catering and restaurants
- Purchasing Manager
- Food and beverage director
INSA offers the possibility of internships in companies during the period of delivery of the Master’s