INSA Business logo
  • Tuition Fee:
  • Local: n/a
  • Foreign: $ 16.3k
  • Languages of instruction:
  • English
  • Deadline:
  • October 2019
  • StudyQA ranking:
  • 1962pts.
  • Duration:
  • 1 year

    Photos of university / #insabarcelona

    The International Dual  Degree in Tourist Management is a year program designed entirely for pursuing a successfully career hospitality industry with an international collaboration between INSA (Barcelona,Spain) and the Hotel Management School (Luzern, Switzerland).

    Tourism has turned out to be an economic booster contributing to the economic development of many countries over the last few decades. People see holidays as a necessity, and not as luxury in the present scenario. Tourism calls for coordination and cooperation between travel agents, tour operators, and tourists. It also involves marketing efforts to attract tourists to travel to particular destinations.

    • Start: October 2019
    • Duration: Until September 2020.
    • Modality: Campus attendance
    • Place: Barcelona (Spain) / Luzern (Switzerland)
    • Language: Inglés
    • Price: 14.000 €
    • Schedule Monday to Thursday from 19h to 22h


    • Graduates in Tourism.
    • Professionals in need of upgrading and wishing to expand their business horizons.
    • Companies seeking staff expertise.
    • Graduates in Vocational Intermediate or Higher Grade in the areas of Tourism, Food, Travel Agencies and Hospitality Management seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.

    Provides students the opportunity to pursue two degrees,  at two different Universities in one year, giving students the opportunity for a truly global perspective.

    The plan has a multidisciplinary vision and it will be held by alternating practical situations and theoretical concepts. You will generate unique and creative solutions while empowering yourself in competitive contexts and must elaborate and present a final Master project.

    After completing the program, the student receives the following diplomas issued by the partners´s universities: INSA, B.H.M.S., Robert Gordon University Aberdeen

    University requirements

    You will have to go to the consulate of Spain in your country with a student visa. Without this visa, you will not be able to proceed later in Spain with your Student card. The requirements to obtain the visa of studies of Spain can change according to your country, so we suggest you consult the steps with the Spanish consulate in your country. This visa has a maximum length of 3 months, and it is important bear in mind that they are in the habit of asking for several requirements, which take time to be obtained, so we recommend making these negotiations with sufficient time in advance. All our programs comply with the academic requirements (school hours etc.) for the renovation of the visa. 

    Pfoffesional outings:

    • Revenue Manager
    • Hotel Manager or deputy
    • Head of Catering and restaurants
    • Purchasing Manager
    • Food and beverage director

    INSA offers the possibility of internships in companies during the period of delivery of the Master’s

    Similar programs: