Photos of university / #svfu_news
The program will focus on training engineering personnel in the field of physical materials science, capable of working in innovative international companies. In response to the challenges of changing working conditions in the world, modern professionals must have a broad outlook and relevant competencies. Graduates will obtain interdisciplinary communication skills, will be able to manage projects and different processes independently and will be able to master high technology and production technologies. At the same time, they will be fluent in English, and understand the national and cultural context and the specifics of working in their respective fields.
The location of university is Yakutsk (Russia).
Required package of documents for admission:
- Personal application in the form established by the SVFU;
- A copy of passport;
- A copy of the document on higher education with an extract from the test book
- Personal motivation letter (in free form);
- A letter of recommendation indicating individual achievements signed by a specialist from the previous place of study (in free form);
- Copy of English proficiency document (TOEFL certificate, IELTS, etc.) (if available);
- Medical certificate of the established sample.
Documents can be sent to the e-mail of the Central Admission Commission of SVFU email@example.com
- English language interview by specialty;
- English proficiency test (if no certificate).
The interview can take place in an online format as a Skype interview.
SVFU, as financial support for talented graduates of Russian and foreign universities, annually allocates on a competitive basis a certain number of scholarships for study in each of the three master's programs in accordance with the Regulations on the scholarship of the international program "Convergence."
Mission of the programme:
To form a new generation of highly qualified specialists with knowledge and skills at the junction of the natural-technical, humanities and social sciences.
The program focuses on training for companies actively introducing modern digital and communication technologies, using new materials and resources. The program is designed so that graduates can get useful practical skills that allow them to become competitive on the world stage.