Photos of university
New York University has grown into one of the nation's leading institutions of higher education, a dynamic and prominent research university that is "in and of the city" with an academic presence that spans the globe.
Universities are among the most enduring of human institutions. They owe their longevity, in part, to their ability to reflect upon long range goals and their tradition of carefully and successfully balancing present considerations with future concerns.
New York University offers graduate studies in the arts and sciences, as well as a range of professional degrees in fields including law, medicine, education, dentistry, public administration, business, social work, and the arts.
- Emerging Financial Markets
- Global Banking and Capital Markets
- Global Strategy
- International Social Impact Strategies
- Monetary Policy, Banks and Central Banks
- Operations in Panama
- Advanced Global Perspectives on Enterprise Systems
- Personal Information Part I and II
- Standardized Test Information GMAT or GRE (and TOEFL if required)
- Work History (separate from résumé)
- Activities and Achievements
- International Student Supplement (if applicable)
- Two recommendations (one from current supervisor or explanation in optional Essay 3)
- Self-reported or scanned transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Non-refundable application fee English Language Requirements IELTS band: 7.5 TOEFL iBT® test: 100
Awards range from partial tuition to full tuition and fees. All applicants (domestic and international) are considered for merit-based scholarships. No additional materials are required to be considered. Scholarship decisions are made at the time of admission and are included in your official mailed admission letter. All scholarship decisions are final.
At New York University Stern, we develop people and ideas that transform the challenges of the 21st century into opportunities to create value for business and society.