Photos of university / #tamu
A Master of Science (MS) degree can provide you with the foundation of knowledge and critical competencies you'll need throughout your career. An MS degree is the advanced degree of choice for those with specialized business career goals.
Our MS programs' goals are developing your abilities to:
- Perform tasks and achieve goals over a wide range of technical, tactical, and strategic professional specific issues
- Diagnose problems in the context of changing domestic and global forces
- Apply advanced techniques and models in planning and in making complex, innovative decisions
- Express thoughts and concepts clearly in oral and written language
- Use computer-based information technologies that support decisions and issues
- Recognize and manage ethical challenges and issues
- Our MS programs offer many opportunities to develop your leadership skills through teamwork, interaction with business executives, directed studies and professional internships.
The Master of Science in Marketing program is designed to serve three groups of students: (1) Students who choose to enroll in a specialized graduate program in marketing immediately after completing their undergraduate degree. (2) Students who choose to enroll in a specialized graduate program in marketing after acquiring some work experience. (3) Texas A&M University Professional Program in Accounting (PPA) students who select the MS-Marketing track.
As an MS-Marketing student, you are eligible to compete for a limited number of departmental graduate assistantships that provide a monthly wage and waiver of out-of-state tuition. In addition, all applicants are automatically considered for a limited number of departmental scholarships.
The Master of Science in Marketing Program at Mays Business School at Texas A&M University is ranked as the #2 MS-Marketing Program in the U.S. (Best-Masters.com).