Photos of university / #we_are_ceu
LLM in Comparative Constitutional Law / 1 year
In the world’s only LLM program of its kind, you will explore how constitutions contribute to good government in the age of globalization and the rise of illiberal governments. Classic models and recent developments are explored through comparative analysis in a problem-oriented manner.
What you will study
- Constitutional transformations to and from democracy
- Constitutionalism and the rule of law – classic, modern, sham
- Migration of constitutional ideas around the world
- Completed online application form: www.ceu.edu/apply
- Proof of English proficiency
- Letters of recommendation
- Bachelor’s degree: law degree required (applicants with a degree in political science or international relations are also eligible)
- Academic essay (for the capstone track) or research proposal (for the thesis track)
Fund your studies
In pursuit of our mission, we strive to attract world-class graduate talent from all over the world. This is why we offer generous scholarships available to students from any country. In 2018-2019, 82% of CEU students received financial aid, ranging from tuition awards to scholarships with stipends and housing. Learn more about how to fund your studies at www.ceu.edu/financialaid.
Study in Vienna
Apply now and be among the first to study at our new campus in Vienna! Did you know that the Austrian capital has been ranked as the world's “most livable city” for ten years in a row? Find out more about CEU in Vienna at www.ceu.edu/vienna.