Photos of university / #we_are_ceu
MS in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management (MESPOM) / 2 years
The program prepares students to identify and implement solutions for complex environmental challenges, especially in an international context. It is operated by CEU, Lund University (Sweden), the University of Manchester (UK), the University of the Aegean (Greece), the University of Saskatchewan (Canada)n and the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey (U.S.).
MESPOM is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree receiving support from Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus programme. Learn more at: mespom.eu.
What you will study
- Energy transitions and climate change
- Environmental and resource governance
- Environmental justice, politics and humanities
- Sustainable management of socio-ecological systems
- Resource management and pollution control
- Methodological tools and techniques
- Completed online application form: www.ceu.edu/apply
- Proof of English proficiency
- Letters of recommendation
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in natural and earth sciences, social sciences, law or another related field
- Statement of purpose
Fund your studies
In pursuit of our mission, we strive to attract world-class graduate talent from all over the world. This is why we offer generous scholarships available to students from any country. In 2018-2019, 82% of CEU students received financial aid, ranging from tuition awards to scholarships with stipends and housing. Learn more about how to fund your studies at www.ceu.edu/financialaid.