Branch of Hult International Business School
Your MBA in Shanghai
Experience in this pivotal region is now a must-have for any aspiring leader.
- Understand the city driving the world’s fastest-growing economy
- Get a competitive edge with firsthand experience in China
- Live in Hult’s student accommodation
Hult’s Shanghai campus
Our centrally located Shanghai campus is right in the thick of the action and the award-winning design provides a peaceful study environment.
A centrally located campus in China’s biggest city
Hult’s Shanghai campus is positioned right in the thick of the action on People’s Square, surrounded by the soaring skyscrapers of the city’s commercial and financial district. Shanghai’s most famous shopping street, Nanjing Road, the outstanding Shanghai Museum, and the green spaces of People’s Park are all minutes away.
Award-winning architectural design
Our Hult Shanghai campus has won several architectural awards. State-of-the-art classrooms, computer laboratories, and spacious student lounges are all designed to create a calm ambiance, providing a welcome respite from the hustle and bustle of downtown Shanghai.
- 30% - Percentage of Hult Shanghai graduates who typically go on to work for companies located in China.
- 43 - Number of countries in which Hult Shanghai’s Class of 2013 are currently employed.
- 130 - Corporate guests welcomed at our Shanghai campus last year.
- 76% - Percentage of Shanghai graduates employed in a different country to their home country.