Android App Programming Video Tutorial Course on DVD-ROM (Now Only £72): Special Offer Price - Now Only £72 - Limited Time Offer \n\nPACKAGE INCLUDES\n\n• Format: DVD-ROM
• Duration: 9.75 Hours (103 lessons)
• Instructor: Don Cowan
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
• Date Released 08-04-2013\n\nCOURSE INTRODUCTION\n\nIn this Android App Programming training course, expert author Don Cowan teaches you how to use the tools that Google provides in order to create your very own Android Apps. Android has the largest user install base in the world, and with this tutorial you can learn how to create your very own Apps for millions of users worldwide to use!
You will start by installing the Android Developer Tools you will need to create your Apps, and Don shows you how to use those tools to create your very first App. As you proceed through the video tutorial, you will learn how to work with various App components and APIs, access and utilize resources, create your user interface and add animation and graphics to your App. Additionally, Donteaches you about media playback, device camera access, determining location, and using device sensors. You also learn how to store your Apps data using SQLite and internal device storage.
Once you have completed this Android Programming video course, you will understand the tools, and have the skills necessary, to create and submit your very own Android Apps to the Google Play store. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars & classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard